Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blaahg

I've found myself in a no blogging mood again.  I pull up the blog screen and stare at it and exit out. 

The Dr said got out her little card that shows your weight & height and pronounced my weight "ideal" but that I shouldn't really lose anymore.  She told me to drink some protein/calorie shake things to make sure I'm getting nutrition. I hate those things.  It's funny, my step-son was here for a week and I went to my MIL's 3 nights in a row for dinner and I gained 3 lbs. The Dr took blood and if nothing turns out bad then you get results in the mail in up two weeks. It's been almost that long and I haven't seen anything so I might have to call.  I have been SO exhausted still.  On the way to work today the thought occurred to me that I am solar powered.  During the summer when the sun and blue sky are out, I have tons of energy and feel so good and then when it gets cold and gray, I feel like a slug and have no energy.  Or does that make me a bear?  Do I need to just hibernate for the winter?  Whatever, I don't like it.  I had to scrape ice off my car windows this morning.  The cold is starting already. 

Karli had Homecoming Saturday and just looked SO beautiful.  She had a day of pampering.  Her big sister traded her work day so that she could spend the day with her little sister getting her ready for the big night.

If I could just solve my money problems, (at least get a handle on them) I think I would be a little more happier.  Feeling pretty depressed at the moment because of them and just not sure of the timing of when to do stuff.  I am blessed with everything else I have in my life but I am going to have to do some pretty tough things very shortly and it's going to make the girls really upset.  We WILL get through it, I just really hate to disappoint, stress them out and upset them.

1 comment:

  1. They have aunties to help them through too. You can do it my friend. I promise you.

    Mo (I still can't log in as myself on your bloody comment thing. So vexing!)

    ReplyDelete