Wednesday, November 23, 2011

OMG

I signed up for this Astrology Daily Forecast thing that comes to my phone every day.  I would say that I am maybe 30% believe it 70% don't.  maybe.  It is one that asks for your time and day of birth, not just by your month and goes by the moons and planets crossing and stuff. ANYWAYS... you know how I JUST blogged about feeling like some sort of idea is just r i g h t there?

Then I a little bit later my phone dings and reads:

"It's suddenly come to you - the perfect way to make money, live forever and find your soul mate.  Great. Now just take one second to realize that all of this while quite a pleasant fantasy, may also take some monumental effort on your part to bring about."

Ok, so it's not all roses... but the very first thing It's suddenly come to you - the perfect way to make money - is that not too weird after what I just said?  It made me gasp out loud.  And it gives dates Nov 16- Dec 9

It breaks it up into 4 categories and under Energy it's been saying for the last several days "You're going through an intense personal growth spurt.  You'll notice it more more you're asked to do something you'd never tried to do before--- and you pull it off with flying colors".  That one excites me a little. ")   The dates are 11/21-11/25

Under Career from now until Jan 21 it reads:  This is the moment you've been waiting for.  You're about to receive the mantle of authority you so richly deserve. Forget about the circumstanes.  Consider the honor.

I WANT TO BELIEVE THIS STUFF!! 

1 comment:

  1. I think my horoscope for the day will read, "You're stupid."

    The end.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete