Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday

I was feeling a bit better mostly thanks to my muscle relaxer.  I took that before I went to UC.  It is something I can take 3x a day and was at one point but I weaned down to just taking one at bedtime.  It occurred to me that it might help with the pain some and it has been a miracle helper as far as not making me scream when I pee, I am just keeping a heated bean bag on my abdomen a lot of of the time for crampy pain.  Today I woke up in more crampy abdominal & back pain than I've been having. 

I am feeling completely and utterly overwhelmed by bills and shut off notices this morning.  When I talked to the bankruptcy attorney on Sept 7, he said "do not pay another bill from this point on" HOW DO YOU DO THAT?  HOW. DO. YOU. DO. THAT?  People shut you off if don't pay them.  YesterdayI promised Verizon $240 on Friday.  Right now I am trying to figure out how to divvy up $ to comcast, PUD & Water - those are the other 3 disconnection notices I am looking at. Everytime I think that I might have enough money together to file the damn bankruptcy then I am faced with bills or mortgage.  I still have to finish filling out the bankruptcy paperwork because everytime I work on it a little, it makes me physically sick.

I need a part-time job.  My sister just told me that since the end of August she has been working part-time from home. The job lets her work evenings and weekends so she can spend the days with my adorable nephew (CUTEST little boy in the world!!).  I am going over tomorrow to give her a tutuorial in Quickbooks. It is a job that I know how to do!  I want a 2nd job like this!!!!   I have seen a couple of weekend jobs where you have to work liek 9-5 Sat & Sun and I just don't think I can do that with my job.  I need to have SOME weekend. I wouldn't mind working like 2 evenings a week and one weekend day out of the house or doing something from home.  If I can work on a computer and still get up and putter and/or watch TV, then you don't feel so much like you are working. But I need to do SOMETHING else.  I don't make enough money and my wage is not that bad when I look around.   What I really need to do is take a powerpoint class. That is one computer program I don't know and when I look at job listings, companies looking for people like me want people to know powerpoint. I have no idea how to create graphs & charts.  I had to help Kar do one in excel for Health and we didn't do a very good job. But you know what?  You need money to take classes.

I need to go find some inspirational quotes because I am in a "life sucks" mode today and I don't want to be.  So I am going to find a lovely quote and put in on FB so I look like I am feeling grateful today and then I am going to plaster a smile on my face until those endorphins kick in and my brain recognizes it and I really become happy.  "Fake it til you make it".

1 comment:

  1. GET THE DRUGS THAT MAKE YOUR PEE ORANGE!!! Lord love me, they know me now, that if I come in with a UTI, don't just give me the antibiotic or I pitch a fit. I. Want. Orange. Pee. It immediately numbs your bladder, Demery. I can't live without it. I have some extra (I only need to take it for a day or two, until the antibiotic kicks in so I save it all) that I can give you. Magical pill. Magical, happy, lovely pill. And it's entertaining to pee orange! Yellow is so boring! Forget Uricalm, that doesn't do it for me. Nothing over the counter. Orange pee pill! It's the only way to go!!!!

    Mo

    ReplyDelete