Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday

I went to go vacuum and thought to myself that I really need to do something with Sammy's cage. Try to sell it maybe? Then I bent down on the floor to pick up the opened and the unopened 5 lb bags of bird food (they were BOGO, great deal, but who knew I wouldn't need it... ) to move them out of the way. And I. LOST. IT.  (still crying too hard to see the keyboard) Seeing that cage everytime I walk out of my bedroom kills me but I cannot handle the thought of moving the cage off the shelf it's on. I just can't.  My bed does not seem right without Lucky on it.  I am so used to checking on him and wiping his crusted nose several times a day.  It's too much unwelcome change too fast.  I am going to play poker tonight with girlfriends and I am sooo not in the mood.  I am hoping once I get there I will be fine, it's the getting ready to get there.  I was going to do housework all day today and I've had trouble getting motivated at all. I finally started doing something and now I want to crawl under the covers.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I'd read this before poker so I could have hugged you harder. I know exactly how you feel, I truly, amazingly do. I lost my sister, and a week later had to put our beloved dog to sleep. We lost Sage while going through divorce and struggling with my dad dying. Right today--TODAY!!--I was bringing something into my room and saw Jo's picture next to the urn her ashes are in, and I lost it. She hadn't even lived with me for 3 years, but she was my sweet goofy newfy and I miss her so much more without her on this earth. Loss is so hard, no matter how many we have in a week, or a month, or a year, or a decade. It's always hard. Yes, it should space itself out for sure. But dang it....it doesn't.

    I love you. Think of your squeaky chair and you bouncing on it happily. I giggle every time I think of it, and was about to blog about our night but got distracted when I saw you'd blogged (twice in one week!! EEEEKKKK!!!) and Cindy'd blogged. Neither one of you cheered me up. But I love you both, so I forgive you.

    Love you! Be strong! You ARE strong!

    ReplyDelete