Wednesday, November 23, 2011

OOOOHHH, I forgot to say something yesterday!

November 22, 2010 was the day that I told my husband that I loved him and always would in a special way but that I could no longer live with him or be married to him and that he needed to move out ASAP.

1 year ago and divorce papers have not been filed solely because bankruptcy papers have not been filed soley because I cannot afford to file for bankruptcy. (how F*cked up is that?)  If I let them turn off my cable and cell phones and power right now like they are all threatening to do then next payday I will have enough, but I am having trouble letting them do that.  I thought I had a little more money than that and all of a sudden it seems gone again.  Where the F does it go so fast? (and don't say going out, because I spend $20 at the most a week going out....I don't drink. Thurs nights costs me $5... for my sanity). 

I keep trying to think of what I want to do with my life.  The direction I want to go.  A way to make more money.  It is driving me crazy because I have no idea, but I literally feel like it is on the tip of my brain. Just riiiight there and out of reach.  Like any minute the string will be pulled and the light bulb will go off on this brilliant idea.  Until then I am in the dark. grrrrrr

Today is Friday at work.... I love 2 Fridays in one week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Concerning the bankruptcy issue....shouldn't Jake pay 50% of the fee? The "bills" are also his and he will benefit from their vanishing act. I understand that he is not working but should he not also struggle (sorry Jake- I really do love you)to pay this fee? As I see it, only you are trying to raise the money to revolve a mutual financial hardship. Just my thought for the day. I seem to be sticking my neck lately. Hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say what Deb said. He needs to step up and pay something. He should be working at MCDONALDS OR SOMETHING!!! HE HAS A FAMILY!!!!!! AARRRGGGHHHHH!!! I'm sorry, I am stressed to within an inch of my life right now because I've stumbled upon Thockagate and it makes me CRAZY!!!! I want to cry.

    But what was I going to say? Something else....

    OH!!! And I was NOT going to say "going out" because I am not cruel and stupid. Hell, I'll pay you to go out if it ever came to you not having the $5 to go. That's essential to your essence, your sanity, your health.

    I love you.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. obviously I meant to type the word...resolve not revolve.

    ReplyDelete