Friday, August 19, 2011

Yesterday was a great day!

I had dinner with some friends I haven't seen in a long time at a place that has great food.

I was late getting to dinner because when I made my brief stop at home, I found out that the man who assured me that he would move the rest of the stuff away from the POD had not done so. (hmmmm.... who could that be?) So I had to take pull everything away from it. (there was a pile of garbage in front of it and a couple of things leaning against it.) It took about 15 minutes.  Then I had to deal with Kallyn, who has a very sore throat, and I had forgotten to stop at store to get her Sprite because I was talking on the phone to my mom...

Then after dinner I went with one of them and her friend to a bar to go D A N C I N G.  I had a blast! The band was playing 70's music and dressed up in 70's style.  I really like dancing.  I am sort of afraid I look like Elaine Benes (from Seinfeld) out on the dance floor, but I also feel like I am getting out stress and emotion and I can just sort of lose myself.

Today the sun is shing and soon

THE POD will be gooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Party in my driveway!

Oh, and I have looked at all my comment settings and it's open to everyone and you don't need a verification so I have no idea why it won't let people comment.  If you have a blogger account, instead of using the account option, try the Name/URL option and see if that works. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello? Testing...testing...1234...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's stupid!!! Why is it like that? Vexing, I tell you.

    And I am so bummed to have missed the dinner! Whaaaa!!! But I learned that I am on a good path for a degree, so that bolstered my resolve to stick with this school thing. She asked, "But...what do you want to DO?" And I said, "I have no idea. I just want to say I have a degree." Is that enough? Do I need to know something more? I don't think so.

    I'm done. And yay for no more pod!!! Zing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have just left everything the way it was, if it was important it would have been picked up. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete