Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hawaii 2012

The RahRah's made a serious, handshake, no-going-back pact last night that we are going to Hawaii next year. Even if we are dead.  At least me anyways.  If I die, they are taking some of my ashes to Hawaii to spread in the ocean, then tossing a lei over them.  Then I will have been lei'd in Hawaii ; )   I've never been to Hawaii and I want to go... dead or alive...

I told the guy at work that I always talk to and he's spent the morning over my shoulder on Google Maps showing me all over the island and telling me stuff to do.  He wanted to look up the condo and see where it was. He was looking up the airfare.  He seems very excited for me.  I saved one of the pics of the beach from the condo as my desktop. ")  It seems too far off (and money I don't have) to be a reality but it also seems like something fun to shoot for.

4 comments:

  1. Aim for the moon!! It is doable with lot's of saving. You will have a blast.
    Donene in NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. No condo payment (just 75 split amongst us) no rental car fee (just gas). That just leaves airfare and spending money. You can do this. Hint: income tax return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to start brushing up on my hula dancing. I have the African butt dance down pat, somehow I need to make it look good in a grass skirt. Just saying.

    And I feel very sorry for the people of Maui once we descend upon them. It's an island...there isn't anywhere for them to get away.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, the island is full of my family. If they can handle them they can handle us. I have told you I watch Dog the Bounty Hunter because I know that at least one of my relatives will be on there.

    ReplyDelete