Sunday, August 14, 2011

THE POD IS EMPTY!!!!

Well, mostly empty.  There is a dresser, an unbuilt table in a box and a rubber maid container of LP's.  Stuff I need help lifting (Jake told me yesterday he'd come over this morning and I've not heard from him today).  BUT I am calling tomorrow to schedule it to be picked up and taken out of my driveway!!!  I got in a mood yesterday and nothing was going to stop me. I am so damn excited and proud of myself.    The NW Center is coming on Wednesday to pick up donations and I have like 7 garbage bags of stuff. I fillled up 3 bags of garbage.  I feel a huge weight off my shoulder and I know I will fee even a bigger one once I pull up into my drive for the first time in almost 3 years.

I think that will really give me the boost to keep going. I have just been buzzing since Thursday.  I'm praying that I keep it up.  I literally feel like a switch has been flipped in my head. Like the "off" switch has been turned "on."  Did I over do it yesterday?  Yes.  Do I hurt today?  Hell yes. But it's also a good, accomplished hurt. I am moving forward in my life. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment