Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dream

Monday I woke up at 6:45 with my head struck my lightening, texted my boss with one eye open and went back to sleep until 1:13. 

Right before I woke up I had this dream about spiders. It was almost a hallucinatory (if that's not a word, it is now) type dream.  Spiders of every shape, color and size. They just kept appearing out of nowhere.  One of them had this big round shell that looked like a turtle but with southwest colors and design.  It was sort of cool, if I wasn't sure he was going to eat me.  The worst one was this one that appeared in front of me with this big web.  He was about a foot long and 4-5 inches wide and black. That was when I woke up.  I woke up scratching a bug bite on my knee.  I went to the bathroom and while I was going, I looked down at my knee and the bite was about the size of a dime!  I HAD A SPIDER BITE.  How frickin creepy is that? 

All day long if I closed my eyes, I saw the spiders, even blinking. 2 days later and it still happens randomly.  *shudder*

No comments:

Post a Comment