Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Roller coaster today

I was feeling better this morning.  Wiped out, but cleansed from a good cry last night.

Then just a few little twists and turns at work (I'm SO SICK OF STUPID PEOPLE) and I've just been in a mean, horrible, cranky mood.

THEN, 20 minutes ago my eldest calls me screaming that she's going to kill her younger sister.  That she told her that she was picking her up at 12:45 and when she got almost to get her she got a text saying she was somewhere else.  I stopped her to ask why she was getting her now. To my knowledge she should have been getting her about 2:30.  She told me she was on the way to my work.  I asked why since she didn't need to be here until 3. Then she screamed "OHMYGAWD, don't tell me you don't remember our conversation last night"  I was a little stunned. I know good and well we had no conversations about changed times.  "Don't you remember me telling you about Briana's BBQ?"  I blinked my eyse. Nope.  Then she said, I was in and out of it.  I said I was NOT in and out of it when we were watching TV. She said "No, when I came back later to talk to you.".  She never came back later that I know of.  I told her that I must have been talking in my sleep.  She said my eyes were open.  (Mind you, she is still have screaming in my ear, quite pissed off that I don't remember our conversation) I WAS SLEEPING.  I have one word for you. AMBIEN.  She goes to tell me all of her plan changes that I agree to.  I asked her why in the hell would I agree to those when she knew damn well that I NEEDED HER AT MY WORK??? THAT I HAD BEGGED HER TO BE AT MY WORK FROM 3:00-5:00.  OOOOHHH I AMM JUST LIVID AND ON THE VERGE OF TEARS.

AND MY OTHER DAUGHTER.  She's pissed me off too and what she will do here for 2 hours, I have noooo idea, but I'm sort of to the point that I don't really care.

Did I say I was in a good mood this morning?
;'(

1 comment:

  1. Oh. Well I was excited that you're blogging so much, but....I'm sorry for your angst. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete