Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Life

Saturday - crazy busy day, Costco, Airport to pick up my son, cooking chicken wings and making Geoff's favorite: Deviled eggs.  I always had to make potato salad or deviled eggs. Creating display board, etc ect. Up until 1:30 a.m.

Sunday - up at 7 a.m., very nice memorial, surrounded by my lovely lovely friends and family. The night before, one of my friends texted and asked if it was ok "if people like me are there"  It was kind of like WTH? People LIKE YOU are what are holding me together so I don't implode into a million pieces! Of course you can come. Had a late lunch with my mom.

Monday - migraine from hell. missed work. Now I have 2 tons of work to do instead of 1 ton. Jake took Karli to camp until Friday.  Had dinner with my mom and Hailey, the little girl she watches Mon-Wed (head was just a roaring tension headache)

Tuesday - woke up and my cell phone was dead.  DEAD.  Verizon is sending me a free replacement because thank-the-gods, my warranty hadn't expired yet.  I have lost any contacts since last October and most of my pictures. Did I need this? Like another hole in the head.  Actually, maybe a hole in the head would let some of the tension leak out and it wouldn't throb so much.  Planning on having dinner with my mom & Hailey. (Hailey LOVES loves loves me - she told my mom that she wants me to marry her daddy so I can be her mommy and Kallyn and Karli will be her sisters and my mom will be her grandma.  She's 5 and she has it all figured out. She loves her mommy, but I can be her other mommy.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to tell you my contact number. You need to try to remember it. I heard on the news that it's good to exercise your brain.

    If I never hear from you again, that means it didn't work. And I'll be sad.

    ReplyDelete