Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ahhhh Mo

I know that you and Martha and Tiffany have all been through hell and I am sure that I will be calling on you all. I am still in the shocked phased. I keep repeating to myself "I am getting divorced. I can't believe that I am getting divorced." I felt a lot stronger before I did it.... before he moved out. Even though he hasn't slept in the bed for a week and when he was in the bed, I was as close to the other side as I could be... last night the bed seemed really empty... I am just a conundrum right now. I see my therapist today and I am sure I will feel stronger afterwards. I can't wait. Boy he's going to be surprised.

Kallyn told me yesterday that she remembers that when we were in California that I said that now I knew that if I ever needed to do it on my own that I could. I had gone to California, moved into an apartment and lived there for 2 months on my own. It made me feel stronger and independent. She said that she keeps thinking of that and it makes her feel better and stronger. That she knows that we can do it. (just as long as I can pay the mortgage and not have the house foreclosed...)

Back to work ...

1 comment:

  1. Keep strong my friend! You have taken a HUGE step. Things can't go back to the way they were. Next time you are all alone, please give me a call or text. Because I most likely am all alone too just a mile away...Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete