Monday, November 22, 2010

Next chapter of my life

I want to blog but don't have time right now curse it all.

I made big changes this weekend and I want to write about it. I had just turned on the computer last night when a daughter came into my bedroom and threw herself at me and wrapped her body tightly around mine and didn't want to let go. She fell asleep like that and stayed home sick today. She has a horrible cough and cold besides being heartbroken.

I am leaving at 1:30 today to go to a Rheumatology appt. My appt isn't until 3 but it takes at least 45 minutes on a good, no traffic day. You add in the snow, and I just don't know so I am not taking any chances. I will get to leave the appt in time for the horrible rush hour traffic. It will probably take me two hours to get home.

A huge thank you to all my friends that are being soooo supportive. I am being texted constantly with little hugs and check ins on how I am doing. It really helps to keep me upright, focused and not melting into a puddle.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say I hate your blog site, such a pain to sign my name. I have to remember passwords and everything. Anyhow, I was trying to say ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete