Tuesday, November 16, 2010

GOD HE MAKES ME MAD

I swear that my husband LIKES TO SUFFER. That he enjoys being in pain and being able to complain and play the sympathy card. When I came home on Sunday he had a migraine. "Did you take your Maxalt and then take another one 2 hours later?" BECAUSE HE OFTEN DOES NOT TAKE A 2nd ONE. "Oh, I only had 1 left" he mumbles pathetically. "WHY WOULD YOU ONLY HAVE 1 AND NOT CALL IT IN???" I shouted in a whisper. I wanted to beat him. He still had a migraine Monday and says his head is still pounding today. He went to the pharmacy to pick up various scrips today. (we keep that place in business). He said that driving made him dizzy. "I have been out of Celexa since Saturday though so that could be part of my headache and dizziness." MY HEAD JUST ABOUT EXPLODED!!!! WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS SO MANY GOD DAMN F@#%!#$%#% TIMES!!!!! I TAKE CELEXA. KAL TAKES CELEXA. THERE IS NO @#%!$#^#!$ REASON FOR HIM TO GO WITHOUT IT AND IT HAPPENS ALL THE @%#$%@#$ TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god I am seeing a therapist. Thank you thank you Mike for recommending me to someone that I like so very much.

5 comments:

  1. He needs to get a job to take his mind off his various aches and pains. Just saying.

    Hey--I'm doing what I can!!! If UW doesn't call him, I'll kick their collective asses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL RIGHT!!!!! So glad to hear you like them! That's so important and I hope it helps you through this rough time. Remind me which one it is so that I can make a note that he or she is a keeper. I'll refer others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed how many times I wrote "so."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stan Wilson. LOVE LOVE LOVE him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you've found a "Mike", Demery. I remember him sitting with me as I cried and gnashed my teeth and bemoaned how unhappy I was in my marriage, even dragging FF to a session with me, and I'll never forget him finally saying to me, "Well then why the hell are you still in it? Is this how you want your kids to see you?" Of course my answer was a resounding no, and the rest is history. We are in charge of our own lives, our own destinies. Life is too short to be unhappy, emotionally abused, exhausted for trying so hard, etc. It isn't worth it.

    You go be {{{{DEMERY!!!!}}}} in full color, instead of demery in black and white. We are all going to be right with you, protecting you, supporting you, loving you. And, occasionally, making you laugh so hard that you tinkle. I promise, hand on heart.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete