Monday, November 29, 2010

DeeJays Doodles, Rants & Raves: EmOtIoNaL RoLlEr CoAsTeR

So,I wanted him out and he is gone...so why do I feel empty and alone instead of happy and relieved? The girls have left me now and I'm trying not to cry. I will read until I fall asleep so there is no laying there in the dark with my mind racing.

Kallyn stayed home tonight she says because she didn't want me to come home to an empty house (tho her sister was home). Us 3 girls ate dinner in bed and watched TV and snuggled. Their dad texted them good night. He is staying at his friends house where our tent trailer is parked. He set the tent trailer up earlier to sleep in it (he called me to tell me he cut his thumb good & probably needed stitches but he was just going to put a couple bandaids on it & to ask if he could take a portable heater out of our bedroom). He let them know he's going to sleep inside in there spare bedroom tonight. I KNOW they have a spare room & thought that might be a possibility from the start. Jake was this guys boss two jobs ago & treated him really well. He & his wife just LOVE Jake.

I guess I'll go read now.

1 comment:

  1. I have a portable heater that isn't being used at all, and it's brand new. Let me know if he needs that.

    And Demery: you're not alone...you're not alone...you're not alone...NOT ALONE.

    Pick up the phone and call me. I'll just listen to you. No advice, no promises--other than that I'll always be there for you and the girls. I can't promise rainbows and butterflies for all the days of your life, but I can sure pray for them! I can do that. I am doing that.

    I love you, my very special friend. Chin up. Keep going in toward the light. You'll reach it.

    ReplyDelete