Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday

I opened my first solo checking account in over 20 years.  Another milestone for me.  I keep making little ones.  See, I've been posting postive things!  My mind is back and forth between clear and knowing what it wants and a jumbling, confused, neurotic mess.

I think my eldest is making herself sick with stress... now where did she get THAT from? She gets this painful rash on her legs when she's really stressed... like her stress comes out her pores.  Now Wednesday her right knee is swollen and she had no idea why.  Last night it was REALLY swollen.  I keep telling her to relax and deep breath.  Meditate.  What she really needs to do is call a couple colleges and make appointments to talk to the advisors.  And I think she is making herself sick over it.  (kinda like I was making myself sick by not calling the bankruptcy attorney)  But HER sick is even worse with her nerve disorder (5 years ago today was that life altering soccer game).

My mind is in that jumbled, confused mess right now.  Too many things going on.  Most for the good, but that doesn't seem to calm the brain. 

1 comment:

  1. This from my dad: "Keep your damn nose pointed forward!!!" Or, "Bullshit!" You choose.

    ReplyDelete