Friday, September 16, 2011

Dancing

Oh Martha, you should have texted me! I wasn't on the computer after about 4:45.


Mo, I will have you know that I have had 2 guys compliment me on my dancing in the last week. : D  I have always been self conscience of my dancing, worried that I DO dance like Elaine Benes. I have felt awkwards in the past but lately I have been feeling more in the groove, but still have no idea what I look like, so having some compliments sure makes me feel better. (A little ego boost never hurts.) Put the 29th on your calendar. They start at 9 and the first set is done about 10 if you don't want to stay late (they play til midnight). Kamakazees, Blue Lagoons (what Kelly Jo drinks) and Lemon Drops are $3. I have no idea what is in any of those.  I mostly just drink water.  Kelly's divorce support group had a "meet up" so there were a lot of people there and I found someone to dance with all night. I thought I was safe from being hit on... but I did get asked out at the end of the night. I politely declined. Nice dancer, but SO not my type.
 
Tonight my daughters and I are house sitting for a friend and having a girls night.  Our friend has a HUGE flat screen TV on her wall , a million movies and a huge, comfy sectional couch.  A very nice way to end the week.  Tomorrow is my mother-in-law's 75th birthday and Sunday we are going over to her twin's house for a family get together. 
 
I guess I better get back to work.  *yawn*

2 comments:

  1. THEY START AT NINE??!! No way. I just can't do that, Demery. By nine I'm in my jammies with my eyeballs rolling in my head. It's a Thursday night!

    Ugh. I will never have a life, because of my narcolepsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun! I was taking Friday off so Thursday would have been perfect! Maybe next time now that I'm free!!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete