Friday, January 28, 2011

I really don't think he wants a job

I asked him to go to Volt last week.  Volt is a temp agency.  I know there are more temp agencies around too, but that is one that he worked through before.  As of Monday at 1:00ish he was supposedly on his way there.  He hasn't said anything about it all week so I finally asked him today what happened at Volt.  He said he picked up paperwork that he needed to fill out and return. He's going to go today or Monday.  WTH??  IF YOU WANT MONEY FOR YOUR FAMILY THAT IS FACING FORECLOSURE, DONT YOU TURN IN PAPERWORK THE SAME DAY???? Not a week later?

Planting expectations = reaping disappointments  but it is SO hard to not expect people to just do WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.  His brain is broken and my therapist said it is my problem if I keep having expectations of him and getting upset when he doesn't follow through.  I should know better by now that he's not going to. 

Argh.  Grrr.. Grumble...

3 comments:

  1. I like your therapist. He sounds like my old therapist.

    Hugs to you. I am holding you very close in my heart, mind, and soul.

    ReplyDelete