Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No sleep apnea

My sleep study came back normal.  He was surprised that I don't have sleep apnea.  He said now adays just about everyone has at least slight sleep apnea.  He also sort of wished I had it so that he could help me.  Ambien is about all I can do.  And trying to continue to make sure I follow the right guidelines for going to bed.

Meanwhile, British girl still sounds British.  She goes to the Dr at 4:45 today.  That is really her only concern, so I guess that it is good. She flipped when I told her about sharing the Neon. She says she wants to help out but whenever I try to get her to help, she sure doesn't seem to want to help.  It is always "poor me".  She was trying to fill out a job app last night but her computer decided to get a virus and that is where her resume is.  She had sent her resume to her email last month but she couldn't find it there.  She had a big melt down. She is very stressed about money.  I wanted to scream at her that I AM THE ONE STRESSED ABOUT MONEY!!  She is 19 and has a roof over her head and I feed her. That's all she needs. Be grateful.  I couldn't do anything to comfort her.  I was too stuck in my own depression. I just wanted to be in bed, reading and forgetting (that's not exactly doing what the sleep Dr says to do...)

Karli has not felt good the last 2 days.  She thinks it is just her period making her not feel well but I am worried it is more.  I don't know if it is a bug or depression. She comes home from school and crawls into bed.  She looks pale and says her head & stomach hurts.  Her ears have been bothering her off & on too. 

Ok, typing while working and I've lost my blogging mood.  I finally told my boss about 1/2 hour ago about getting divorced. Instead of feeling this weight off my chest, I feel more of a weight.  The gray/white outside does not help.  No... I am not doing good.  BUT I keep telling myself that I will be fine.  I am always fine.  There have been many many times I have felt this helpless, hopeless feeling and come out swinging again.  I just need to get over it.  I probably shouldn't even be blogging, I don't mean to freak anyone out.  It just sort of pours out.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I wish I could (((hug))) you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the "British girl still sounds British' and I had to go read the last few posts. I thought you had an exchange student or something!!!
    Sorry about the mortgage thing. It sucks big monkey balls.
    I agree about the dr stuff. Don't let anyone talk you into to seeing someone you don't want to.
    Hope the British girl is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete