Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday

I let Jake handle the cable yesterday.  I won't go into the whole thing because he was driving me crazy all day yesterday.  That man can NOT do what he says he is going to.  Whoops... I am starting to get into it.  Anyways... at 4:50 I textedd him to ask what the hell was happening and did I need to call and take care of it.  He said it "I took care of it."  I had to call to ask WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?  Because at 1:00 he was supposed to be calling me back shortly & he never did.  Turns out his mom paid the $388 they were demanding in order to turn the cable, internet & phone back on.  Now I am SO ETERNALLY GRATEFUL to this woman!!!!

However,  we are also close to getting our power shut off and losing our mortgage.  If she has $388 to give us.  Should it go to one of those more imperatively NEEDED things over something that is WANTED?? and should I have been consulted first??  But he is a man and he said he would "take care of it" so he did.  Lets not think about the other things.

Kallyn got a job yesterday!!!  She is going to be working in a coffee shop that is in a grocery store in Kirkland.  The mother of her best-friend-since-birth called on Saturday and said that the Supervisor just fired someone and was pretty much willing to hire Kallyn on the say so of FBSB's mom.  Kallyn just needed to come in to meet her.  Kallyn did that and the lady called back yesterday to confirm that she got it and she starts Friday.  She will work Fri, Sat & Mon from 10-6. 

I was having a pretty good day and then I got the Junior High's weekly email blast.  This blurb sort of sent me over the edge.

"Due to a change in the chairperson for the PTSA volunteers, we have no chaperons for our dance on Friday evening."

Sort of makes it sound like they are trying to make it my fault. Or perhaps I am just ultra-sensitive. There is a Dance Committee.  With Dance Chaperones.  Last I counted, there were 10-15 people on that list.  It is not solely my fault that there would not be chaperones.  And HELLO??? They didn't put this in the weekly blast LAST week, no - they waited until 2 days before the dance. 

And I just got a text that the girls are fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment