Friday, February 18, 2011

Scooter and then Good things

Scooter has been gone a week now.  I cry at least once every day, if not several.  Work keeps me distracted but going home is SO hard. I want to hold the other cats sooo close to me but at the same time, it is hard to see them without thinking of Scooter. Ok, tearing up.

I seem to just talk about negative things so I am going to focus on a few positive things:

THERE IS BLUE SKY OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!

IT's FRIDAY

I HAVE MONDAY OFF!

FieldWork called Karli last night and today from 4-6 she is doing a study on bubblegum.  She is going to go chew gum for 2 hours and get paid $100! She is E S T A T I C. (and Kallyn is a little upset because she didn't pass the phone survey a couple weeks ago to do the same thing).

Then they called right back for me and I am doing a music survey on the 26th.  3 hrs for $90. I did one once before and the 3 hrs flew by.  You listen to 5 seconds of a song & rate it 1-5 on if you like it, sick of it etc. You are helping an unknown radio station with their programming.  Kinda cool.  I think it is WARM. You can often get a hint from the survey questions.

Kallyn loves her job.  Today is her 1st day by herself so she is really nervous.  Her computer had died but my coworker spent hours on it, recovering everything, buying a new hard drive and then putting it all back together.  All because he likes to do it and because he likes us. ")

I am going to see Jen tomorrow while Coco is in dance class.  I miss Jen SO much!  Then I am going to go visit Kallyn while she is working and check out "Cafe Oue Ragazze"

Of course there is not so great stuff going on but I am trying really hard today to focus on the positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment