Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My turn

My turn to wake up and find that the cable has been turned off.  I just made a $50 payment last Wednesday on line, thinking that would make them happy. I was going to make another one this Friday.  Now that its been turned off they probably want $200-$300 to turn it back on and that aint happening anytime soon.  Kallyn was like "But that is what we DO to cope with our pain!  We snuggle & watch TV together"

This week marks the beginning of having an additional $75 of insurance taken out of my check each payday.  I pay $281.38 EVERY PAY DAY because I pay for Jake & the kids.  It is the same price for 1 kid or 10 and while I qualify for state help with Karli, Kallyn is 19 and too old now so I'd have to insure her.  Which seems a little bogus to me.  I think if your child is still at home, dependent on you and in high school full time, that even if they are 19.  That they turned 19 during the year that they are a senior (ok, yes she is a 2nd yr SR, but only because of HEALTH issues), that they should still qualify. *sigh*  Once Jake gets a job I will get to pay ONLY $121 a paycheck! WOOHOO! 

I am still dealing with the pain from falling Friday.  It is different pain.  Not nerve burning pain like I've been having.  This is more like bone pain. Like something is off kilter, out-of-wack pain.  My knee is swollen still. I have been alternating heat & ice.  My body has been wanting ice... which is NOT typical for me.  Not at all un-huh.  So that tells me there's lots of inflammation.  Perhpas I just bruised bone.  That would be best case scenario. Please.

2 comments:

  1. Medical insurance is wicked in the U.S. No wonder people have such problems!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you need more help than words but I am still sending positive thoughts your way. Love all of you~Deb

    ReplyDelete