Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday

My favorite saying that I keep repeating to myself is  "It is what it is"  I don't know if I can even explain what it means to me.  Sort of like, don't have expectations.  Whatever happens, happens. It just seems to help me stay focused on here and now and not future tripping.  

I had a good weekend with my girls (despite the fact I had a horrible cold/cough and thought I was going to die) and a good night last night with a friend. ")   I start a new PT job on Thursday, a friend is coming to town for a week Thursday night and I get to celebrate Bobbie's birthday Saturday with Platinum Spandex.  Saturday to Saturday seems like a pretty good week!

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny--did you read my post of today? I say almost the same thing! "Whatever happens, happens." Or something like that. That's my new motto. And then I start singing Que Sera, Sera and birds fall out of trees.

    It's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both survivors my friends!
    XOXO
    Martha

    ReplyDelete