Wednesday, January 25, 2012

HUMP DAY

Feeling a little blue today.  I'm no longer seeing a person that I've sorta been seeing the last couple weeks and was hoping to progress into a full blown relationship with.  I totally and completely understand the reasoning why. It is for the best. BUT that doesn't make it any less hard, especially when I'd kinda fallen hard & fast for him. The head can know things, but the heart can still hurt.

But I'm going to be working more anyways.  It's probably best I just focus on work and my kids and making sure my life is on track and get my house in order and forget men for awhile.  I've made some guy friends that I talk to/text with and see dancing and that's all they are - friends - and I really like that. They can do for now.  I always had guy friends growing up (girls have sooo much drama) but you don't usually have a lot of guy friends when you're married.  You don't need them - you have YOUR guy. And having guy friends makes me feel safer as a single female, there is someone watching my back that I can call if needed.

I talked to the Dr about me working more because I've had a couple people say they are concerned about my health if I do so.  She seem to think it might be a good thing.  She thought I seemed excited enough about it and it will be a good social outlet, especially since it is in my community that I love (helps depression) and it is some exercise and my main job is not stressful or taxing on the body.  She said if it seems to be too much to just work less hours (which is a possibility).  She's also not concerned about my weight, even though I've lost more, because my blood work was so excellent.  She said if I wanted to gain more weight to eat Peanut Butter because it has protein and good fats in it.  I just feel a little too anorexic and would like to gain 5 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment