Friday, January 27, 2012

Did you know...

IT's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!
and
I'M GOING DANCING!!!!!!

I haven't been to "my place" yet this year. I've been dancing 2x (maybe 3) but not at the place that I feel most comfy at.  I was going so much there for awhile then the Afro's had to go and leave "(  I've heard the band that replaced them is ok, but the place is dead. I have a cold and feel like crap, but that's not gonna stop me.  That is why cold medicine was invented.

I got my schedule for my first week of training.  Are you ready for this back breaking schedule??  hold on to your panties....

Thur 5:30-7:30 pm
Fri 5:30-7:30 pm

I'm purty sure I can handle that. 

Next Saturday is Platinum Spandex at Big Daddy's and I'm even MORE excited about that than I am about tonight.

And I should be getting money from my 401k loan in a week or so.  This year I opted to take less out of my check for the FSA so that I would have more of a paycheck. $125 a check instead of $200... the loan starts being deducted in Mar and it is $56 so it won't really have an impact on me too much.  Not when my mental state will be a little better from having gotten caught up and taking care of other business... and when the mental state is better, the body is better.

That's really all I have for now. Just a tad excited for dancing.  It helped my mood SO MUCH last Friday, just thinking about how good I felt has helped whenever I've gotten sad this week. I need another hit to keep me going through next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment