Friday, January 13, 2012

It doesn't help your mood

When the mail comes and there's mail for your boss from a collections agency telling them to garnish your wages.

#$^%$# I need to file bankruptcy. All week I've tried to get up the courage to ask my boss if he'd give me an advance/loan and let me take an extra $50 a check out to pay it back.  I guess this paperwork is a good conversation starter.  I'm supposed to pay mortgage this week but I can't for 2 wks cuz I have to pay car insurance.  The cable/internet has been out all week and the girls are going crazy.  I also have to pay the phone bill today or they are going to cut us off.  That is like our last life line so I can't do that.  Between insurnce and phone, that's half my check. Maybe I'm down because I just don't see any way out of this.... 

WAIT. (as I try to dry the tears off).  Today is Friday the 13th and historically that is a good luck day for me.  So perhaps the boss will give me that front AND as I type Jake is at an interview for a job that he does not want, but is supposed to be at a place that is hiring everyone and anyone at the moment.  $16/hr and they pay weekly. His daughter gave him a lecture that he better do his best and if he didn't get the job he better take a hard look at himself.  (she's the one that set it up for him)

Going to go curl up in a ball on the couch for lunch now. I was hungry but I lost my appetite. I seriously feel like I need to gain about 5 lbs.  I bought food yesterday with the intention of eating healthy AND trying to gain weight at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. I love you. If I could, I would give you every last dime that I had.

    Did I mention that I love you?

    Hug.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya loud and clear..this is happening to me too and yes,
    having it all pile up..it's damn overwhelming..I think we all should win a lotto or something so we all could just survive without fear for awhile. Hugs and Prayers to you,, <3

    ReplyDelete