Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Moving out

I don't even know what happened.  She won't talk to me.  I really don't know what I did so wrong.  She hates me.  Disowned me. Going to live with my mom.  I've been defriended from FB but I hear she's calling our house a "hellhole".  

I know that many kids & parents go through something like this.  I really think she is acting out of emotions that she doesn't quite understand and I think it has a lot to do with the divorce.  I believe it is temporary and that we will get through this.  I keep telling her I love her. I will always love her.

BUT that does not make it hurt any less.  It doesn't mean that my heart isn't being ripped at the seams. It doesn't mean that the terribly horrible things she called me and said to me didn't cut... both me and Karli, who over heard it all and stayed home from school the next day.

Her moving out and getting away, even if it's for a little bit, is probably a good thing.  A chance for her to grow some. A chance for us both to step back and look at things. 

I love you with all my heart and soul Kallyn Mackenzie Jacobson.

1 comment: