Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday

Something is definitely wrong with me. I woke up this THURSDAY morning and I have no excitement for going out tonight.  Usually I wake up in SUCH a good mood, humming to myself.  Woke up this morning. Blah.

I even walked out the door and saw no ice on my car and thought "Oooh, good sign, maybe it will be a good day", which is what I said yesterday and for the most part it was a good day. But as soon as I got in my car... happiness gone.  For some reason being in my car makes my mind go crazy with thoughts.  Me, myself and I talk WAY too much to each other. 

I won this Sonic Care toothbrush last year from my dentist and it's sat in the box all year. I kept thinking I should put it on cr@ig$list and finally did last night for $50, I debated $75 as it sells for like $125-$150 (looks like a stupid toothbrush to me) but I didn't think someone shopping on that site was looking to spend that much.  I got a text exactly 30 minutes later.  I'm meeting someone at 5:45 tonight. (in front of a grocery store, so don't worry mother hens, I will be safe).  I sort of wish I had put it for $75.  I have a bunch of porcelain dolls I need to get rid of.  I have them all for $20 and they are worth more than that. I also have a mobility scooter that we paid $800 that I am trying to sell for $400 (I have it listed for 325 but they need to buy an $80 battery).  I keep looking around my house to see what else I can try to sell on ebay or cr@igs

Deb, thank you for your sweet comment, it made me smile. 

Martha, maybe we should rethink the domestic partner thing!!

I have actually thought about cleaning out my office and trying to rent that room.  I just don't know what I would do with all of the stuff in it.  I really don't know if I can keep my house unless I do something like that.

Ok, enough depressing thoughts.  I'm not coming back until I have something uplifting to say.

3 comments:

  1. Sonic toothbrush is the best thing ever. I have used one for at least eight years and will never ever use a simple brush again. Teeth and gums sing when a Sonic Care is used. They are a must need item and you are selling it for pennies. But I guess $50 is more than nothing. ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if they don't buy it! I need to get a new one.
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my Sonicare!! My gums sing every time I use it, and my dentist is thrilled with me now (no more mooshy gums!) and compliments me on my pretty gums. OHMYGOD I just noticed that DEB said her gums sing too! That is so weird! I hadn't read the comments until I was trying to ponder what else to say.

    What was I going to say?

    Ummmm.....OH!!! OH OH OH!!!!! Hey, you need to call UW Bothell and Cascadia and ask them if there's a need for more homes for foreign students to live in while they study here! I'm going to do it too! People at work do it, and it's worth SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS A MONTH!!! Guaranteed! It's through this place called Abode. Maybe just call Abode. Or look up on the school websites--there's a dealy for student housing.

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete