Friday, March 4, 2011

SCOOTER IS HOME!!!!!!!!!

I was going to come write about America's Got Talent when I had time but first I have to come write that miracles do happen!!!

SCOOTER IS HOME AFTER 3 WEEKS OF MISSING!!!!!


Kallyn called me crying so hard I couldn't understand her.  She said "Guess what just happened?  My heart dropped into my stomach.  What now?  She said "Scooter's home."  Then I almost fainted. I guess he just walked into the house meowing like crazy. He went to town on food.  He has lost a lot of weight but otherwise looks fine. I WANT TO GO HOME AND SEE HIM!!!!

Mo got her "sign" by getting a new job.  Maybe getting Scooter back is my "sign".  Or Kallyn's.  She has REALLY been grieving.

2 comments:

  1. It IS a sign! It IS!! I know it. I've been praying so hard, Demery, telling God and anyone who'll listen that you can't take one more bad thing and that you needed something GOOD to happen. And look! I couldn't have dared to ask for anything better than a kitty coming back from (what you feared) the dead. I cried at my desk. I did. I'm so happy for you guys. I just know it's your turning point. I feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Demery! Just stopping by to say I am here for you. I haven't forgotten about your idea of communal living. I need to make a housing decision by the time my lease runs out in May. Love you!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete