Monday, March 14, 2011

I.HAVE.LOST.MY.MIND!

Driving to work I kept squirming a bit.  My b00bs didn't feel quiet right.  Then a realization dawned on me.  Ohmygod!  I had to cop a feel to make sure.  HOW ON EARTH DOES ONE FORGET TO PUT ON A BRA?  I was almost to work and running a few minutes late.  There is no way I could turn around. Fortunately I am wearing a fairly baggy sweater today, with a tank top underneath AND I have a company jacket I often wear at work because I freeze.  I know the two guys here can't tell, but I CAN TELL.  Yes, my brain was spinning at 100 mph this A.M. and it was REALLY an hour earlier than the same time last Monday when I had to deal with a new week.  BUT STILL.

Then I thought "If Mo's dad is trying to tell me something, I would MUCH prefer that he just had me forget my deoderant!" 

Comcast has called every day last week.  I made a $50 payment on Thursday but evidentally that's not good enough. If it goes out we will be w/o TV, computers and home phone.  Kallyn has to pay $180 a month for her insurance and cell phone.  This month she gave me that + $60 to help out.  She asked me yesterday what I did with all the money she gave me.  I said I used it for insurance to to put gas in the truck.  It now costs me about $7 a day to get to work & back with that stupid thing.

And I HATE the rain. So sick of it. Ugh.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there - I work for Comcast. I can reach out to my contacts to see if we can lower your bill so you can save money. If you're interested, please contact me, provide your account info and a link to this page.

    Thanks!

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! What's that about?! Holy cow! (Why did I leave comcast???)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I just laughed until I peed myself....a guy from comcast comments and wants to help you....and had to read through you forgetting to put on your bra this morning. Tee hee! I'm laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure it is spam and I can't figure out how to delete comments! "(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to wear one yesterday too! Get dressed in the dark in the living room (where I sleep). Managed to find one today. Hope you did too!

    ReplyDelete