Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Losing weight and not feeling good

So, I am sort of in the same boat as Mo. Losing lots of weight because I am not eating.  I'm just not hungry.  I don't think about eating.  Most of the time food doesn't sound good.  I try to make myself eat something in the morning with coffee.  But most of the time I eat a little package of trail mix and a Hansen's smoothie drink at lunch time and that might be about all I eat for the day.  If the girls and I don't eat a dinner together then I often don't think of eating dinner.  But there are times that I do eat and eat a lot. It's like I just have to be in the mood for it.

I've lost a lot of weight this year and am SO happy and enjoying it.  I needed to lose some of the weight for awhile.  I started a medication last year that made me gain a bunch of weight and I had already wanted to lose about 10 lbs before that.  But now I keep losing weight. I had no pants that fit me. Sweetpea has gained some weight (which she needed to do!) and gave several pairs of jeans to Punkers.  Punkers cleaned out her jeans and I tried them on and they all fit!  I have more jeans now than I've ever had in my life! And they were my daughters! hahaha  But all of a sudden, some of them are getting loose on me. "(  I don't want to lose any more weight! In fact, I'd like to gain about 3 lbs. back. Sweetpea is accusing me of liking to be skinny so much that I'm intentionally losing more weight to try to be hot...to try to get a guy.  Or that I'm aneorexic.  She keeps telling me how tiny I am and how worried she is.

I also have bruises all over my legs. I've been bruising SO easily.  I started taking Iron, Vit C and Vit B2 about 3 wks ago.  I can only take Iron a couple days a week because my digestive system doesn't like it (even the slow releas stuff).  All of those are supposed to help with bruising but I haven't noticed a difference. 

I have a med check appointment with my Dr on Thursday so I am going to mention it do her.  I want a CBC blood draw done just to make sure everything is all right. I take so many different meds that I think my liver & kidney levels should be checked.  I haven't felt good at all the last 3 days.  It could just be a bug of some sort but combined with the above stuff, it makes me worry a bit.  I have a major headache, stomach pain on the right side (not usual for me) and all over body aches.  My throat hurts a bit and so do sinuses.  I can't tell if its fluish or cold.  I had a temp of 99.5 last night and my normal is 97.6.  I stayed home from work yesterday, knowing that work was going with no phone coverage - that's how bad I felt.

I have a ton of work to do today and I feel like a slug.  I have to do payroll or I might have stayed home again today.  I might go take a nap at lunch time. We have a nice cozy couch and I have a blanky in my car. zzzzzz

1 comment: