Monday, October 10, 2011

Blogging

I hate it when I am busy doing something and something flickers through my head... some thought or emotion and I think "I need to blog this" and when I finally have time to sit at the computer, I log on to blog and stare at the screen and ----------------- (that's my brain).  I can. not. think. of. what. to. say.  I HATE IT.

I have not been wanting to stay home Saturday nights.  I think it's a GOOD THING.  I spent so much time laying in my bed.  In pain.  In depression. Now, I am feeling good.  Feeling cute.  Not in very much pain, and I just don't feel like being at home.  I texted Martha and asked if she wanted to go to Big Daddy's.  I looked up the band playing and they looked like they might be fun.  She said SURE. I texted other RahRah's. Deb said maybe, but then said no.  Everyone else said no. But Martha and I had fun.  Martha needed to get away and relax.  I tried to get her out on the dance floor, but she wouldn't bite.  Anyone want to go next Saturday let me know. 

October 28th Big Daddy's is having a costume party with Platinum Spandex playing.  I don't usually really dress up for Halloween.  I have this gypsy costume I wear a lot because it's easy.  The last time I really put any energy into a costume was when I was "Mo the Chicken Killer Bus Driver". I spent some of this weekend working on my costume.  I think I'm either going to be a Fairy or a Madonna 80's type person. Something with a short skirt and short sleeves. Nothing with a hat or anything but normal type make up on the face. I was in Karli's closet. haha.   For the Fairy dress I would wear her 9th grade party dress.  Or she has a blue tutu I would wear with black leggings for the 80's thing. She was an 80's person last year so she has stuff for it. 

I suppose I should go to work now.  At the moment I don't have a lot to do today and that always makes the day d r a g.

2 comments:

  1. If I didn't have to cross a border.....or even I could drive, I would be there, I'm glad you are getting out and having fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you and Martha went out. Now if we can just get her to dance. (I wouldn't dance either, for the record. Just saying.)

    This is Mo.

    ReplyDelete