Friday, October 14, 2011

Call me crazy

I have felt a little out of sorts this last week and really feeling like I needed to be grounded. I know the weather is kind of yucky, but I was REALLY craving to go to Mukilteo and put my feet in the sand.  Like it was just calling to me.  Yesterday was kind of nice and the pull was strong so at lunch time I went. 

I found a nice place to sit in the sand, took off my shoes and dug my toes in.  My body literally did a shudder of release and felt happiness that reached my soul. The salt air reached in and I swear I can feel it go in and stitch back together the pieces that are falling apart inside me...to make me feel more whole.  Watching the water gently roll onto the beach and just seeing the soothing waves does more to make me feel calmer. The earth, the air and the water touch all five senses in a big way and that equals GROUNDED. I sat there for about a half hour just feeling serenity.  I had brought a small pad in case I felt like writing.  I wrote 3 pages and it was like I wasn't the one writing, is just poured out of me.  I can't tell you what I wrote and I haven't re-read it. I don't know if I will.

I was wondering why all of a sudden this pull, this urge to feel grounded.  Then I was thinking perhaps because I am more open to it.  That I have cleaned up a lot of "stuff" in my house, mind, body & spirit and maybe I can see things more clearly and see/feel what I need to keep me going.  I don't know...just a thought. 

But then again, maybe I am just going crazy? ")

3 comments:

  1. Mike always told me, "If you think you're crazy, you're not crazy. Crazy people don't think they are."

    So...you're not crazy if you questtion if you're crazy. I wrote all of this perfectly sober, you'd never know it though.

    Love, Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are 100 percent right on. ~DEb

    ReplyDelete