Friday, May 13, 2011

WHAT THE HELL?

I put in this nice long blog yesterday and hit publish post.  I didn't go check to make sure it published though and I come here today to find out it didn't.  That pisses me off!!!!!

It also pisses me off that I let Kallyn peer pressure me into not watching Idol last night because she couldn't and she wanted to watch it together.  I know damn well that if I don't watch the voting off show that I am going to find out the next day. You can't avoid it.  Radio, TV, FB.  It just can't be done.  And then I find out that my favorite person.  The one I've been rooting for since the 2nd episode. (He really rubbed me the wrong way the first show), the one I was just SURE was going to win, went home.  WHEN I WASN'T WATCHING.  The last few days I have felt on the verge of crying for no reason. Probably just because I haven't for awhile.  Now today has been REALLY bad. I haven't cried, just feel sooooo close. It doesn't matter that the sky is a beautiful blue.  Instead of enjoying the day today, I just keep thinking about how it's supposed to be absolutely miserable this weekend and Karli has a softball game at 8 pm tomorrow.  I get to sit in the rain, in the dark. AND this person that I've invested so much into is gone.  I was sure Lauren or Haley was leaving.  I really would prefer Scotty leave.  He is going to make it without winning.  Nashville is just waiting for him to be done so he can record an album. He doesn't need to win the show and I will be PISSED to high heaven if he does win.  This is the first time I have watched an entire season of Idol.  In the past I might jump in when there is like 5 or 6 people left.  That is one reason why I don't watch these stupid reality shows.  I can't afford the emotional energy to get so wrapped up in these people. 

Uggghhh, I am in just such a crummy mood today and I don't want to be.  Then I came here to see if any one bothered to comment on my post from yesterday and it didn't even fricken post.  *sigh* I think I will go take a short walk in the sunshine and see if that helps. 

1 comment: