Monday, May 16, 2011

The day got worse

My Friday got worse.  My feeling of something looming over me came true.  After the cat puked all over my bed and I had put the sheets in the wash, I got a phone call with bad news.  Something I will live through of course, but just "Oh my god.  Why in the hell does this shit keep happening???"  BS.  I can't go into it at all and thats hard for me.  I actually had a premonition about it just about an hour before which sort of freaks me out.  I thought it was going to push me over the edge and be what made me finally break down and cry, but I haven't yet.

Karli woke with a migraine on Saturday.  That is her 4th in the last 3 weeks since her concussion.  Also, I don't know if it's coincidence or not, but her body is just falling apart since the concussion. Her legs are both bothering her now.  She sees a podiatrist/sports medicine Dr for her feet on Wednesday. I am hoping he can tell us something about her legs too.  We watched her play a softball game in the pouring down rain Saturday night.  It was more like a monsoon than just a rainstorm.

Sunday we all pretty much stayed in bed, all of us not feeling well and bodies in too much pain to move.  Isn't that the life?

Good news is Saturday I sold a bed on cr@igslist for for $150! and I took a load of recyclable crap to an event that supposedly gives the proceeds to charity. Either way, I didn't have to pay to dispose of it (TV's, lawnmower, computer crap...)

Time to go home from work now.  Feeling kinda "Uh" and "blah" all day.  Ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment