Friday, October 15, 2010

Special Guest!

I had a special guest commenter! I feel so special. Mo, if you are jealous, in your own words "bite me" ; )

I had asked Mo to please ask Mike for a referral to a psychologist because there are at least a thousand in the Premera coverage. I liked the person I had seen a couple years ago but she moved her office from close to my work to 30-45 minutes away depending on traffic and at the time I had so many Kallyn appts it was hard to fit one for myself in. The office by my work was handy as I would just take a75 min lunch or leave work a half hour early. A few months ago I tried calling 2 other ladies in her office. I left a msg for one and she called back and got my cell phone voice mail and left a rather bitchy message back because I did not answer my phone. I am sorry but she had a weird area code from another state so I didn't answer. The other person I left a message for never called me back. I haven't tried looking again.

Mike gave me 3 names 2 weeks ago and I hadn't done anything yet (but look at the names every day). 1 female and 2 male. I have always thought I wanted a female... I honestly dont know why since I have alway felt like I related to men better. Well, it turns out the female is quite far away anways so I looked up the males. I think they both look good but one is quite busy and is working at 3 different places so seems like he would be hard to get into, oh and he graduated 2 years ago. The other one has 30 years experience and is 10 minutes from office. Now I just need to call.

After my anxiety attack.

My husband went to the dump this week. He has cleaned our room, including vacuuming. He has done laundry and the dishes. I am highly suspicious but I don't know of what. Men who start grooming themselves are often having an affair... should I suspect he has another house? lol

He is on his way to a job interview as I type. He went to the college today to file a 6 month extension so we don't have to start paying the loans back yet as it was time to start doing that.

Premera denied me having the neck MRI that Dr Wood ordered for me. They don't think it is necessary. I love it when the insurance companies think they know better than the doctors. My neck is soooo screwed up. My chiropractor could attest to that. I have been seeing one for 12 years because my neck is so hypermobile that it comes out all the time. There are only 2 Dr's of the 5 at the clinic that will adjust my neck because it is so mobile the other 3 are afraid of it. Dr Wood thinks that could be related to my Fibro AND my chronic daily headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment