Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Eh

Haven't been here in awhile... don't know if anyone's noticed. Haven't been myself. Can not get rid of this dang headache. It just keeps triggering a migraine. I feel like I can't make plans as I am at the mercy of my head and I just let people down and look like a flake when I have to keep cancelling.

I feel like all I do is complain so I haven't been here and then look - the first thing I do is complain. sigh.

Kallyn is going to my Neurologist today to see if he might have any ideas about her RSD. She started working at a different store location last Friday for the place she works. It is a long story, but she is much happier now, even though they made her go through 20 hours of unpaid training all over again.

Karli unofficially started school today. Only the 7th graders started at her school today (and she is in 9th) but she is a WEB leader and she and a partner have a group of 8 7th graders to show around and basically give an orientation to the school. 200 kids applied and only 60 got picked and Karli was 1 of them. She had no idea what she was going to be doing while the 7th grader were in class so I am curious to talk to her when she gets out. Tomorrow is her 1st day of classes.

Jake had 2 interviews last week that basically fell in his lap. I feel like he is not trying at all to find a job. He is waiting for Everest to send him to interviews. I looked on line last Thursday and told him about 2 to apply to. Did he go there as of today? Nope. He worked 20 hours at my place of employment last week. What did he do the rest of the time you ask?
N O T H I N G
He doesn't even go on FB anymore because he thought he was getting too much crap about being on it. So he sits and watches CNN or ESPN. He doesn't even do the paperwork for the work he is doing until the last minute. He does the dishes once in awhile. He might fold clothes once in awhile.... if I dump them on the couch where he is sitting... See now I am starting to complain again. Better go now.

2 comments: