Friday, September 24, 2010

Bloggers block

I've had bloggers block. Well, maybe not. I guess that would be trying to think of something to write and not being able to. I just haven't even thought of blogging. Or reading anyone's blogs. Just sort of been withdrawn. Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired and so sick and tired I can't even see coming out of it.

It is easy for others to sit back and judge when they aren't in it themselves. Having a constant tension headache at about a 5-6 on the pain scale for, I can't even count how long now, is quite tiring. Every couple days it will spike up and cause a migraine. The last time it was a 6 day migraine - I worked 3 days of the 6. I have been through this sort of cycle many times in the last 26 years so I know that it WILL go away, it just seems like this one is lasting much longer than usual for so much pain. I have tried many different things. I think that it might be worse because now I have Fibromyalgia and headaches & migraines are common with FMS and I already have headaches & migraine issues. When I saw the neurologist in August he doubled my migraine preventative medicine and I have had several migraines since then. I was supposed to see him on the day that I had the horrible migraine but I could not drive and Jake was not home so I had to reschedule for October 6th.

I see the famous RA next Thursday for my FMS. I do not have any expectations. I can not afford to let myself get too excited. I have been let down too many times by doctors. It doesn't seem like there are any real miracle doctors out there except House. I want HIM, in more than one way (wiggling eyebrows).

Oh a fun thing (and frustrating - but mostly fun). We were due for an upgrade on our phones and I was debating getting a Blackberry because I didn't really neeeed one but I waaaanted. Then I was looking online and it was buy one get one free and with the online discounts, it was $49.99 for the 2 phones. I talked to Kallyn and she was totally willing to pay for her own data package. See, that was why I was debating, did I really want to add another $30 to our phone bill for a data package for me? So, it took several tries and I had some issues that I won't bore you with but it turned out that our current plan was a plan they used and more and we would have to change our plan if we upgraded our phones.

We were paying $110 for 700 minutes for Jake & I PLUS we were paying $19.99 for unlimited texting for the family. The girls are $9.99 a line.

NOW we are paying $110 for 1400 minutes for Jake & I and that INCLUDES the unlimited texting so the data package is really only $10 a month more plus we have twice as many minutes! Not that we talk that much but the last 3 months we have gone over by like 45 min, which does add up.

Karli has a soccer game at 9 am that is 2 minutes away from Crispy Creme!!! Wheeeeeeeee (makes up for having to get up at normal work time on a Saturday morning, trying to focus on the positive here)

1 comment:

  1. {{{HUGS}}} I'm excited for you to see that other doctor. But remember the one I told you about if it doesn't work out. At least there are options and you never have to settle for lackluster. Keep on trying!

    ReplyDelete