Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday

I thought I had blogged that the appt on Thursday was useless. The Dr said that it was either RND or Anxiety. Nothing else. Kallyn said "What about..." "No, it is either Anxiety or RND. Period. We are not discussing anything else." The Dr. said. So the paper that I had printed out from the link that Nurse R had sent me just sat there. Also, Kallyn's counselor ended up telling the Dr confidential info that was told in sessions. That just threw K over the edge. It was a horrible horrible visit. There is more to it that I just can't blog here.

She sees th Dr that she has known all of her life today at 11. I SO SO hope that it is a productive visit. She has been having 3-4 episodes a day. A couple have been scary where she loses her vision, she's dizzy and her heart beats hard. They last a couple of minutes. One happened while she was just chatting to me and Karli. Not about anything stressful at all - so how can they be anxiety attacks? She's had plenty of anxiety attacks and she swears there are not anxiety attacks.

The only thing keeping me sane is the weather. The blue sky. I love love love the blue sky. Oh and Friday night I picked up my new car. A 1997 metallic dark green MUSTANG. We got such a good deal on it. We got two cars with the $3k we got from the mini van. (just so you dont think we are rich cuz we recently got 2 cars)


3 comments:

  1. Oh man...I thought you guys were rich!! Shit. So disappointed. I was about to ask to borrow money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hate when Doctors don't listen. It is because they DON'T KNOW!!!!!!! And they don't want to admit that they don't know!! Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doc has no cause to be so dismissive. Change Docs.

    ReplyDelete